samedi 26 août 2017

A day in bergamo


Hello, fashionistas!

This week I had the chance to discover Bergamo a city in the north of Italy 40km from Milan.And I felt totally in love 




with the view


the people


And knowing me THE GELATO.

  I knew that I had a long day of walking but I needed to be on point to honor Italian sense of fashion. 
Nothing is comfier than a mom jean with some cactus embroidery to make it less plain.








  I had to wear it with this blue top that screams summer. I didn't add a belt, I thought it would be too much.For shoes I wore a grayish metallic fringe platforms, it's long for a description I know haha, let me tell you that these babies are soon comfortable, it was very hot for a sneakers day. 
  For accessories, I went light with a little touch of gold and a bandana to tight the outfit up.

And for some humour, this is me trying to pose. 

And I always say just do your thing girl and you will look great.
"If you like it, wear it "

6 commentaires:

Let's talk basics

hello ! gorgeous   I'm gonna talk about a girl problem that boys don't understand (I mean they don't understand a hell a lot ...